- Attach a real Fund ID and Fund Description (or whatever your custom fields are called) to the custom fields tab of one of your campaigns.
- While you are in the campaign editor, click “preview”. This will show you the preview layout of your campaign. Click make a donation, and then Donate Now.
- Put a donation in your basket and check out. Maybe do a few in a row. You can refund them all right after you download a report, and we can zero it out on our end.
- Go to the Campaigns tab > Tools dropdown, select Reporting.
- On that next page, you can download a report. That will show you exactly what our system spits out, from custom fields through donor checkout questions.
- You can also pull platform-level reports by navigating to Platform > Reporting. Please click search before you click download, even if you don’t select any filtering.
It wouldn’t hurt to “abandon” a couple of transactions too – one before you fill out the first checkout page (ours, with the Continue to Next Step button at the bottom) and before entering any credit card information. Then you can filter by “incomplete” to see what that looks like, and then filter by “abandoned”.